Takao Kisugi singing and plays the piano with Mauriat conducting the orchestra. This is a taping that looks like in a studio, with some takes of Scenic Footage Videos. Released in Japan in VHS and Laser Disc format, there are some DVD conversions but not official ones. The below cover was taken from the amazing Peter Wang's site on Paul Mauriat.
Thanks to the help of my friend José
Peñaloza for supplying this information.
1. Silent Night
2. Encounter (scenic footage)
3. Tomorrow Wind (scenic footage)
4. The Lip of Star
5. Day Break (scenic footage)
7. White Labyrinth
8. Second Love
9. Etude of Goodbye (scenic footage)
10. Silhouette Romance
11. Goodbye Day (scenic footage)
- Scenic Footage - These are shots of landscapes at different locations with Kisugi singing in the background.