1. Prelude 59 (P.Mauriat / G. Gambus)
2. Ai no Cafe Terrasse (I. Mauriat)
3. Toccata (G. Rolland)
4. The Green Lake (P. Mauriat / G. Gambus)
5. Mozart Medley (Arrangement P. Mauriat)
6. Best of France Medley:
- Fascination (F.D. Marchetty / M. de Ferardy)
- La Vie en Rose (M. David / Louiguy / E. Piaf)
- Les Feuilles Mortes (J. Kosma / J. Prevert)
- La Mer (C. Trenet)
- C'est si Bon (J. Seelen / A. Hornez / Hornez / H. Betti)
7. Around the world Medley:
- El Condor Pasa (Daniel Alomias Robles)
- La Peregrinacion (F. Luna / A. Ramirez)
- Lisbon Antigua (Galharde / Vale / Portela)
- Western (G.Gambus / P. Mauriat)
- Sakura (folk)
- Brazil (A. Barroso)
- Kalinka (folk arrangement / P. Mauriat)
- Malaguena (E. Lecuona)
8. Czardas (Monti, arrangement P. Mauriat)
9. Love is Blue (A. Popp / P. Cour)
10. Penelope (A. Alguero)
11. El Bimbo (C. Morgan)
Track 2 - Ai no Cafe, shows video takes of the scenery with Mauriat walking in the park, buying newspaper, drinking coffee with a lady (his wife?).
Track 4 - The Green Lake, starts with Mauriat writing the score of this song, scenery Mauriat with a group of friends in a a yatch sailing along the coast and many other takes ending with Mauriat writing the score in first plane.
Track 6 - Best of France, live with four dancers, then chorus of 3 women, scenery taken riding thru a river watching a bridge, a cathedral, then the yatch, Mauriat waving holding his son in his arms, his house, playing with his dog, his son swimming, walking in the vineyard, serving the wine to a group of friends, playing the piano in his studio, playing in the garden a ball-game.
Track 7 - Around the World Medley performed live with scenic footage shots.
Track 10 - Penelope performed live, start with solo trumpet, then four dancers, and then chorus of 3 women.
Track 11 - El Bimbo performed live, then four dancers.